Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00370 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,694 Lari (CH$998,178) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $807 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Okayama costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)