Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.590 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,223 Lari (5,464 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)