Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,531 Lari (2,397 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)