Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,958 Lari (2,922 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)