Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,772 Lari (2,562 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)