Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.680 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,770 Lari (2,602 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)