Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,518 Lari (2,384 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (39 minutes ago)