Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.704 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,728 Lari (2,454 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)