Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,384 Lari (5,253 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (42 minutes ago)