Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28095 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,686 Lari (6,001 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (40 minutes ago)