Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25137 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,892 Lari (7,525 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)