Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35647 GEL / GTQ
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,722 Lari (Q4,831) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)