Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32748 GEL / GTQ
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,960 Lari (Q5,986) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (41 minutes ago)