Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34264 GEL / GTQ
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,970 Lari (Q5,750) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)