Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34020 GEL / GTQ
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,208 Lari (Q9,429) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)