Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35252 GEL / GTQ
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,146 Lari (Q11,761) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)