Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32801 GEL / GTQ
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,024 Lari (Q12,269) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)