Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01904 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,684 Lari (₨88,457) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)