Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02095 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,460 Lari (₨69,673) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)