Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.773 GEL / NZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,687 Lari (NZ$1,516) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)