Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.665 GEL / NZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 15,634 Lari (NZ$9,390) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)