Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.911 GEL / CAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,905 Lari (C$997) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)