Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,860 Lari (﷼ 35,735,234) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)