Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,131 Lari (﷼ 39,402,202) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)