Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35569 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 257% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,716 Lari (元16,071) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)