Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34347 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,112 Lari (元11,973) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)