Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38970 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,978 Lari (元10,208) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)