Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38257 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,681 Lari (元4,395) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)