Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00273 GEL / KPW *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,847 Lari (1,042,039 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)