Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 GEL / KPW *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,966 Lari (1,121,882 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (40 minutes ago)