Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00268 GEL / KPW *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 6,140 Lari (2,291,486 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)