Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00286 GEL / KPW *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,795 Lari (978,568 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (42 minutes ago)