Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25836 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 980 Lari (Bs 3,793) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)