Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04282 GEL / VES *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,600 Lari (37,368 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (34 minutes ago)