Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00877 GEL / VES *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,600 Lari (182,405 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)