Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08286 GEL / UYU
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,842 Lari ($U22,227) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)