Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07819 GEL / UYU
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,038 Lari ($U26,069) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (20 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)