Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08492 GEL / UYU
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,154 Lari ($U25,362) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)