Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08346 GEL / UYU
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,844 Lari ($U22,089) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)