Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00363 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,990 Lari (CH$548,053) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (42 minutes ago)