Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00393 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,054 Lari (CH$522,704) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)