Cost of living in Pune, India vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,558 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03709 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,600 Lari (₨43,149) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)