Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,035 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03662 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,495 Lari (₨40,821) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)