Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.40661 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,711 Lari (4,209 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)