Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33847 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,916 Lari (11,571 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (41 minutes ago)