Cost of living comparison between Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12412 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 16,350 Lari (Mex$ 131,730) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)