Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00371 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,805 Lari (CH$486,040) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)