Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.760 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,525 Lari (S/. 4,640) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)