Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.754 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,638 Lari (S/. 2,173) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)