Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.550 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 17,487 Lari ($6,858) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)