Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.068 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,535 Lari (€500) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)