Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.853 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,628 Lari (€571) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)