Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.021 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,538 Lari (€509) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)