Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.637 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,499 Lari (€1,327) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (44 minutes ago)