Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.842 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,486 Lari (R$ 4,141) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)