Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02881 GEL / CVE
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,792 Lari (62,209 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)