Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02548 GEL / CVE
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,795 Lari (148,925 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)