Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.713 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,664 Lari (2,334 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)