Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.746 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,585 Lari (2,123 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)