Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,557 Lari (5,772 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)