Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35911 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,962 Lari ($b5,464) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (36 minutes ago)