Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18471 GEL / ZAR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,678 Lari (R 9,084) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)