Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12049 GEL / ARS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,466 Lari (ARS $12,165) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)