Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.633 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,008 Lari ($1,142) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)