Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.777 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,896 Lari (R$ 5,013) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)