Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.790 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,795 Lari (R$ 4,804) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)