Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.701 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,755 Lari (R$ 2,505) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)