Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,703 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.738 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,524 Lari (R$ 4,772) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (42 minutes ago)