Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.796 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,589 Lari (R$ 1,996) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 160 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (41 minutes ago)