Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14124 GEL / EGP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,920 Lari (E£ 20,677) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)