Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13657 GEL / EGP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,786 Lari (E£ 20,398) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (27 minutes ago)