Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14875 GEL / EGP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,335 Lari (E£ 8,972) in Port Said.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)