Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39470 GEL / TTD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 55% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,662 Lari (11,812 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (31 minutes ago)