Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35951 GEL / TTD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,401 Lari (6,679 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)