Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38703 GEL / TTD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 65% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,952 Lari (12,794 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)