Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38358 GEL / TTD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,398 Lari (6,250 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)