Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36364 GEL / TTD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 59% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,965 Lari (13,652 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)