Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36740 GEL / TTD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 58% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,949 Lari (13,470 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)