Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.791 GEL / PGK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 135% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,768 Lari (4,765 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)