Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.734 GEL / PGK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 15,633 Lari (21,290 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)