Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.727 GEL / PGK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 60% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,201 Lari (7,155 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)