Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 GEL / NGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,850 Lari (252,319 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)