Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 GEL / NGN *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,081 Lari (486,175 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)