Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00434 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,148 Lari (495,586 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)