Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19631 GEL / ZAR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,040 Lari (R 10,390) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (40 minutes ago)