Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03602 GEL / HTG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 77% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,757 Lari (159,814 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)