Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03988 GEL / HTG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 88% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,638 Lari (141,370 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)