Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03648 GEL / HTG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 16,475 Lari (451,620 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)