Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.993 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,798 Lari (€601) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)