Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.687 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,875 Lari (€1,442) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)