Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.031 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,783 Lari (€588) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)