Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.648 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,834 Lari (€1,448) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (28 minutes ago)