Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,702 Lari (Rp 9,289,443) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)