Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,587 Lari (Rp 8,921,626) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (23 minutes ago)