Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.832 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,607 Lari (R$ 4,333) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (41 minutes ago)