Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,541 Lari (R$ 2,153) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)