Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.658 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,726 Lari (R$ 2,623) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)