Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02115 GEL / NPR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,589 Lari (₨ 75,155) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)