Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00460 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 120% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,515 Lari (763,914 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)