Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00466 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 119% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,508 Lari (753,434 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)