Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00401 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 124% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 6,715 Lari (1,672,681 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)