Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00399 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 123% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 6,959 Lari (1,745,226 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (40 minutes ago)