Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00433 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 117% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,039 Lari (702,163 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)