Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 128% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,421 Lari (702,948 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (about 1 hour ago)