Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 GEL / XCD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 117% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,257 Lari (EC$3,272) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (about 2 hours ago)