Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.292 GEL / BGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,101 Lari (2,401 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)