Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.500 GEL / BGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,676 Lari (1,117 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)