Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.621 GEL / BGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,586 Lari (978 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)