Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.564 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,245 Lari (5,758 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)