Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,431 Lari (2,221 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)